Halloween Night Display - 2016

8.02.2011

★ My Magical Garden ★


I thought it would be fun to share some pictures of my most magical and favorite place, my container garden on our deck. It's where I spend most of my free time all summer. I'm almost always outside and love it!

 Time for tea...a teacup Daisy that is.

 Make a wish in our fountain...don't tell your wish to anyone.


 Notice the faux potted plants on the deck floor next to the fountain?

 You all know how I LOVE purple.

 Our new Martha Stewart patio set in antique bronze finish.

 The sweet potato vine is taking over...feed mE Seymour!

 Basil, Rosemary, and Chives in the back. ~ Yummy

 Hope you've enjoyed seeing pictures of my private Zen oasis! :-)

7 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

I love garden pictures! The place looks absolutely magical. Thanks for sharing your corner of the world.

Cheers!

oldefrostfarm1780 said...

Chris....This is Beautiful!!

Do you keep your Herbs growing all yr?

I just got a Rosemary and Basil Plant this year...I'm going to try bringing them in for the winter....

Unknown said...

Oh! You have a very lovely garden and deck! Quite nice! Thank you for sharing it's beautiousness! :-)

~ Deb

Christopher A. Klingler said...

@Chris ~ Thanks and I'm tickled you enjoyed the pictures!

@Adele ~ Thanks for stopping by and unfortunately we do not have space inside the house to weather the herbs over winter thyme. Good luck with yours! '-)

@Deb ~ Glad you enjoyed 2!

CK ★

XOXO

LYNDY WARD said...

Oh Chris, you have an Enchanted Garden Outdoor Room. Love everything, so magical! Not only do you have a green thumb but an artful eye for creating a soothing space. Naturally, because you're so talented in the arts... XOXOs, Lyndy >^..^<

LuLu Kellogg said...

You guys have done a lot of work! I love the new patio set! I just want to come and sip tea in your garden!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Thanks Lyndy & Lulu!

XOXO

CK ★