Halloween Night Display - 2016

10.31.2011

Halloween Nite 2011 ~ They're Here!


~ They're Here! ~
MOMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy...


~ Magical Spider ~

Velcome!

Frank is beckoning...

Upstairs window black light display...my favorite new addition for 2011.

~ Glow Frick ~

~ Glow Frack ~

Old man is just hanging around for the festivities.

BOO!


Main Garage Display

My 36 lb. pumpkin "Charlie."

My pumpkin bleeding blood fountain.

What a bloody mess!

Fortunes await under the front tree...

It was a magical night and the neighbors truly enjoyed my display...Yay!

2 comments:

Jaime Haney said...

OH Chris, you're place (blog, cause I'm not stalkin'!) is always soooo much fun to visit to see Halloween! I love the flamingo's!

xx Jaime

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Thanks Lady and glad you enjoyed my pics! Hope you had a great Halloween!

Chris >:-)