Halloween Night Display - 2016

10.11.2008

Lucky returns in "Lucky's Candy" PC!

Presenting my newest vintage-style postcard "Lucky's Candy." My black cat mascot Lucky returns and just in time for Halloween!

Done with archival pen / ink, watercolor, and color pencil on a 140 lb. watercolor postcard.

This eBay auction begins on Sat. 10/11 @ 4 PM EST and ends on 10/18/08.

Auction Link ~ (Click Here)

NOTE: This will be my LAST regular "Halloween" black cat postcard for the year!

© 2008 Christopher Klingler, All Rights Reserved.

10 comments:

Random York said...

You are the very best at this style Chris! Hey, I noticed The Shining and The Stand are 2 of your favorite scary movies- I've never seen them! I guess I should go do that- I'll try to see one this week. I am always in search of the perfect scary flick- but I don't like slasher/murder- I like a touch of the unworldly in mine. Do you have more suggestions?- John

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Thanks John on my new PC!!! :)

I highly recommend John Carpenter's original "Halloween" (1978) and Stanley Kubrick's "The Shining" (1980). BOTH are very scary, atmospheric, and not very gory!

You will not be disappointed! :-O)

Chris

Marie Patterson Studio said...

I'm loving this Lucky pc!!!! Have a great weekend!

Random York said...

Thanks Chris! I'll start with THE SHINING! Bwa-ha-ha!- John

Kristen Beason said...

Hi Chris~
Just popping in to wish you a good weekend (even if it's almost half over!) Your new card is very cute.

Kristen

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Hi Chris, I like this card! Great job as always!

Kim

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I just checked out your guest spot at Spooky Time Jingles!!
Congrats!

Lola Enchanted said...

Hello!~

What a spookalicious blog!!!!


Enjoy your day.

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Thanks EVERYONE for the kind words on "Lucky's Candy!" :-)

Have a great & SpOOky week ALL.

SpOOky CK

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Thanks Cathy on my STJ debut!!! '-)

Carrie (AKA: Lola) ~ Thanks on my blog, and I added a link to your lovely blog on mine as well! :-)

SpOOky CK