Halloween Night Display - 2016

10.15.2010

~ Disney Magic Kingdom & Epcot ~

Too bad my eyes were closed...

The second portion of our trip in Florida had us spending two days at Disney World. The first day we went to Magic Kingdom which was very busy due to it being a holiday (Columbus Day). The whole park was Halloween'ed up with orange banners & Mickey Mouse pumpkins everywhere. Of course the first attraction we hit was Space Mountain which is always a blast. I did not realize they did a major renovation of Space Mountain in 2009 and added an additional track. The Haunted Mansion was even better than I remembered from my last trip in the late 1980's. Epcot was wonderful as well and I really enjoyed "Captain EO" and "Mission Space."













I had so much fun in Florida I did not want to come back to Maryland. The mid 80 degree blue skies and pool time will be missed. Back to Fall...well at least we have Halloween to look forward to soon!

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love Disney! I am going in February and the first thing I am going to do is go straight to the Haunted Mansion! Loved seeing your photos!

I better go start loading up!

LuLu~*xoxo

Daveland said...

Thanks for sharing your pics - you can always photoshop your eyes open!

Leah's Art Magic said...

Looks like you had fun Chris! I have never been to Disney Magic Kindom in FL but have been to Disneyland in LA several times. The Haunting Mansion is one of my favorites!

Leah

Christopher A. Klingler said...

@Lulu You will have a great time! The Haunted Mansion was SO much fun!

@Dave Glad you enjoyed the pics & I heard I could Photoshop open eyes in, but that's a skill I haven't learned yet. Ha! '-)

@Leah Thanks for stopping by and we did have a blast. I hear the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland is a bit different.

SpOOky CK >:-)